Quick 15 minute imitation crab recipes with rice! This is amazingly easy to put together and healthy for all family members. A twist on crab onigiri or california roll that you can put together for a busy weeknight dinner!
- Cucumbers (1 Persian cucumbers or English Cucumbers)
- Kewpie Mayo 2 TBSP
- Avocados 1
- Rice 3 Cups
- Radish Sprouts 1 pack
- Tobiko (Optional)
- Sesame Oil 2 TBSP
- Toasted Seaweed 1 TBSP
- Make rice according to instructions (I like to use Instapot for cooking rice. For 3 cups of of rice, add 2 3/4 cups of water and cook in instapot in high heat for 5 minutes)
- While rice is cooking, wash and chop vegetables.
- Defrost imitation crab and add mayo and mix well
- Once rice is cooked, add sesame oil and salt and mix well
- Lay one piece of toasted seaweed and put rice, imitation crab and other vegetables
- Wrap all the ingredients and enjoy!
Variations: Imitation Crab - Instead of imitation crab, you can use imitation lobster like I have in the picture
Keywords: Imitation crab recipes with rice