Asian Pasta Salad With Asian Soy Sauce Dressing - The asian pasta salad recipe I am about to share will surely be one of your go-to when it comes to pock luck dinners, an easy and quick meal for your family, and also a healthy meal that your family will all enjoy.
Ever since I made this Asian soy sauce dressing, my entire family has been obsessed, including my 5 year old boy. I'm not a huge fan of pasta salad. But this pasta salad with soy sauce definitely makes me drool just typing this out. Can you tell how much I'm in love with this soy sauce pasta salad recipe!
I've experimented mixing few things here and there and I feel like the one I use is just perfect to get your family crave it for another night's healthy pasta salad lunch or dinner.
And I know I'm going to make this Asian Pasta Salad With Soy Sauce Dressing for a pot luck, once all of this covid-19 situation gets better and everyone starts to have pot lucks again.
So, here you go! Feel free to add different types of veggies and proteins. I've added chicken, shrimp, sauteed portobello mushrooms to this pasta salad, and they all tasted really great.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Asian Pasta Salad With Asian Soy Sauce Dressing
Asian Salad Soy Sauce Dressing:
- 3 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1.5 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 3 tablespoon Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
*Optional 2 tablespoon Vinegar (I haven't added because my son doesn't like it, but feel free to add this!)
Asian Pasta Salad**
- 2 cups of penne pasta - can use other types of pasta to your liking
- 1 package of mixed baby spring mix
- 10-15 grape tomatoes
- ¼ of english cucumber
- boiled (or grilled) chicken breast or chicken thighs (or any other protein)
** Substitute vegetables and proteins to your liking
- Boil water and cook pasta according to directions on the package
- Cool off the pasta by rinsing with cold water once cooked
- Cook chicken in boiled water or grill until fully cooked (no need to season)
- Combine pasta, vegetables, chicken, and soy sauce dressing into a bowl and mix
- Serve and enjoy!